Note: With few exceptions these prayer
requests are written identical to the way they were received.
family & my friends. For me to get
to know & look to You for answers, and that You forgive my sins. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
For me to
pass my poly & go off campus.
To stay on
PPL & for my Mom & family.
God – thank You for the good news You have sent. Please send good news about a family for
my family safe, and make sure their life is good. In Jesus’ name.
That my Dad
will stop selling drugs & go to God.
family & other peoples’ families.
For my Mom,
Brothers & my PPL status.
I hope I
leave in 3 months & get adopted. I
pray I don’t get mad & act up. Amen.
10. That I get back on PPL & my family is
11. For my family that so need Your care. Please bless me when I leave in January.
12. We know we make sins, but bless us anyway.
13. For my family, myself, my staff, my Mom, my
Dad & my Brother.
14. God, help me stay on PPL all the time, and
help my peers in Apache dorm. Amen.
15. God, please heal my sprained knee. In Your name, Amen.
16. For the Phoenix dorm to get back on track &
PPL. Lord, protect my family.
17. For me to stay on PPL & safe, and to
get on Phase 3. For my family to stay
18. Please help my older Brother stay in the
Army & please let me go home soon after Jan., 15th.
19. That I will be able to have the inner
strength to talk to staff about my problems.
20. That I get through this program
successfully & that You keep my family safe while I’m here.
21. For my Grandma & whole family to keep
Note: With few exceptions these prayer requests are
written identical to the way they were received.
Remember the Serenity Prayer: “Lord, grant me
the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change; the COURAGE to change the
things I can; and the WISDOM to know the difference.