Note: With few exceptions these prayer
requests are written identical to the way they were received.
Lord with all your heart.
family to be safe and have food & shelter.
Thank You, because they got to see me.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
For a peers’
Dad’s leg to get better.
Grandmother, as she has only 6 months of life left.
For my Mom
& Dad to get out of jail.
For my Dad
who is working 7 -12’s a week & my Mom, who works construction.
for helping me with my poly & thanks for letting me see my Mom again.
For the Phoenix dorm to get better
& find some leaders. In Jesus’ name.
For my Dad,
that God will give him the endurance to finish the anger class that the court
is having him take.
10. That my Mom comes to see me soon & that
my Dad will stop selling drugs.
11. For m y peers & everyone who’s leaving,
to do good & stay out of trouble.
12. For me to get back on PPL & stay and
for my family to be safe.
13. That my Dad & Mom stay in good health.
14. For me to be safe on the staffing & for
me to have a good time.
15. Please help me show respect for everyone in
my life, especially peers & staff.
16. Help me keep doing good & get my Phase
3, and for all the staff who work with us at Phoenix.
17. Dear Lord, please help me do good. I need
Your help so I get a good report for the 30 day!
18. For my family & friends. I am placing all my anxiety in Your
hand. Please help me! In Jesus’ name,
19. For me to stay on PPL.
20. For m y Brother to be okay for the surgery
on his head & back.
21. For me to finish the program.
22. Lord, I pray that You have a good
family/foster home for me to go to. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
23. For my CASA worker, Mom, Brothers, all the
staff, myself and all the world.
24. For me to make better choices & for my
family & the Phoenix
dorm to be safe. My life is everything to me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
25. For my family to be safe & for me to
finish Phase 2 on the 27th.
26. I thank You for allowing my Father to see
me. I greatly appreciate that. I pray that You continue to watch over &
bless all my family & loved ones.
Note: With few exceptions these prayer requests are
written identical to the way they were received.
Remember the Serenity Prayer: “Lord, grant me
the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change; the COURAGE to change the
things I can; and the WISDOM to know the difference.